NOTE! We recommend downloading the game for a much more fulfilling experience with better performance and sound quality.
LASERKEEP is a third person shooter where you face off against invisible enemies, armed with eyesers and a pair of anti-invisible goggles.
- Beautifully hand-crafted levels, filled with enemies to fight against and secrets to explore!
- Blast lasers from your eyes and obliterate enemies into dust.
- Use your goggles to see enemies, but remember, you cannot shoot lasers while wearing the goggles.
- Collect souls from killed enemies, and use them to heal or to shoot a projectile, which can be done while wearing the goggles.
- Each level has its own uniquely composed soundtrack!
- Each level has its own online global leaderboard, kill as many enemies as you can and find all the possible secrets to gain the highest score!
|WASD / Arrow keys||Move|
|Left mouse button
|Middle mouse button||Heal (uses soul)|
|Right mouse button||Soul Attack|
- Danial Jumagaliev - Director, Lead Programmer
- Ommtdh - Manager, Cover Artist
- Pxl Dev - Generalist, Voice Acting
- Fully Rendered - Gameplay Programmer
- JNH - Game Designer, Level Designer
- Deathvenom - Game Page Designer, Hype Man
- Wolfenrahd - Musician, Artist
- Rafa - Gameplay Programmer
- CWeed420 - Musician
- Casino - Gameplay Programmer
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Authors||Danial Jumagaliyev, Death Venom, Ommtdh, Pxl Dev, Fully Rendered, Wolfenrahd, RafaelAcheSales, JNH, LemonCasino, Team Melon|
|Genre||Action, Puzzle, Shooter|
|Tags||brackeys-game-jam, First-Person, FPS, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
LASERKEEP (Windows) [UPDATE 1] 46 MB
LASERKEEP (MacOS) [UPDATE 1] 58 MB
LASERKEEP (Linux) [UPDATE 1] 49 MB
LASERKEEP (Windows) 113 MB
LASERKEEP (MacOS) 50 MB
LASERKEEP (Linux) 41 MB
- LASERKEEP Update 1Mar 13, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Very fun game. I really like having to use the goggles to see the invisible enemies. Great work!
I got to play this more but from what I saw I can say: fucking awesome haha
nice to explore those environments, the game is beautiful, appealing, it has a nice level design. It's immersive, and the gameplay is nice. Congratulations!
Awesome art style and a cool mechanic, though I feel like the third person camera is a little unecessary for this kind of game. Your head ends up blocking you quite a bit. First person would have probably been better. Still though, the mechanic is cool and well implemented with the enemy types on offer. Moving enemies were not as much of a nuisance as I thought they'd be lol. Great job on this
i really love the idea! there is a lot to be improved but the game already got far so this is awesome :D
it'd be cool to check the game out in some time when it already has major tweaks
The art is really good!i can really feel the effort put into the game!
Thank you! I was a bit worried about the artstyle when making the art, but I'm glad that people seem to like it.
I really like the consept nice 👍 keep up you will be one to conquer the world of this art style