A Ludum Dare 48 submission.
Download the game for the best performance, graphics, and audio quality.
Your goal in Groundbreaker, as the title says, is to break ground, and get as deep as possible. As you get deeper you will discover more and more spooky wicked enemies. You can also unlock 8 achievements, and compete with other players' high scores on the leaderboard!
- Fixed high score value getting overrode every time, even if you had a lower score than your current high score.
- Fixed enemies damaging you even if they were dead.
- Fixed collisions of walls.
- Fixed blood energy stacking after reaching its limit.
- Added a mouse sensitivity option so that you don't have to change it manually.
Movement - WASD
Look - Mouse Movement
Hit/Shoot - LMB
Pickaxe - 1 key
Hammer - 2 key
Pistol - 3 key
All 3D models, textures, effects, and code made by Danial Jumagaliyev (me).
Sound effects are all from zapsplat.com
Music by TeknoAxe.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Genre||Adventure, Action, Fighting, Shooter|
|Tags||First-Person, FPS, Horror, Ludum Dare 48, Sci-fi, Singleplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
GroundbreakerWindowsV1.1.zip 38 MB
GroundbreakerMacOSV1.1.zip 47 MB
GroundbreakerLinuxV1.1.zip 54 MB
GroundbreakerWindows.zip 37 MB
GroundbreakerMacOS.zip 49 MB
GroundbreakerLinux.zip 55 MB
Groundbreaker (my failed compo attempt) 26 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
WHAT IS UP WITH THE MUSIC LOL
it really scared me alot!!
and those monster look so cute but they could tear me apart in a second XD
Breaking through the floor with the hammer is so JUICY.