Unity Twitch Chat Interactions
A downloadable tool
How to implement Twitch chat interactions to my Unity project?
- Download & import the Unity package of the tool.
- Register your game on Twitch (https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/authentication/register-app).
- Get your game's Client ID & assign it in settings tab of the tool window.
- Create a Twitch command by declaring a method with the [TwitchCommand()] attribute in any C# script. If done correctly, you will see your command show up in the list of commands in the tool window.
- Make sure to authenticate players before connecting to Twitch with this function from the TwitchIntegration namespace:
TwitchManager.Authenticate(string username, string channel, Action<bool> callback)
|Tags||networking, online, twitch, twitch-chat, twitch-chat-interactions, twitch-integration, Unity, unity-twitch|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.